Like the majority of treatments that you receive or provide to your clients, there is an aftercare process to follow to ensure the longevity of the results. After all, that’s the main goal right? After you perform an amazing treatment, you want your client to see those results for as long as possible. This will ensure they are happy, and will continue to come to you for touch ups and possible all other treatments that you offer!
Today we are going to dive into proper aftercare for Everlasting Brows SPMU and how to keep those results looking fabulous.
The healing process is another reason why Everlasting Brows stands out above the rest. Their pigments heal to true color without needing any modifier, which already puts this brand ahead of the game! To help with the healing process so that the results last as long as possible, there is a special aftercare procedure to follow. When your clients follow these simple steps, the results will last up to 18 months!
For the first 14 days:
- Once you return home after the procedure, wipe the area using a Q-tip and water.
- Apply the Zensa Healing Balm as per advice from your therapist. You might not need to use it at all if your skin is naturally oily. Or if your skin is dry, you may need to use the balm several times a day.
- Before applying a new layer of balm, ensure to gently remove the previous one with a Q-tip and water.
- No makeup or skincare products directly on your new SPMU/Microblading.
- Do not wet/soak your SPMU.
- Avoid excessive exercising for the first 7 days as sweat can contribute to poor retention.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, and sunbeds.
- If any scabbing occurs, allow to shed naturally without picking.
- Avoid touching the area, if it itches, gently tap to relieve the itch.
- When using a towel to dry, just pat the area without rubbing.
When your clients follow these aftercare instructions, we guarantee that the beautiful results will last longer on your client, making them feel more beautiful than ever before! Once the healing process is complete, your clients can do whatever they want and those brows will be spot on 100% off the time.
To help each client clearly understand these instructions, we recommend having aftercare cards handy. Go through the aftercare thoroughly with each client so that they understand how important it is to strictly follow these instructions.
Aftercare, especially with SPMU, is so important. It will keep the results looking amazing, it will help your clients feel happier with their results and what to expect, and ultimately it will keep you happier as the artist because your clients will continue to come back!